Collection and Use of Personal Information
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on which of our services you use or have with us. This information can include:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Payment information such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
- Responses to questions on surveys that we provide and that you elect to participate in
We may use this information to:
- Administer your account
- Deliver services
- Assess your needs to determine suitable services
- Fulfill your order
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests.
As is a common practice with most websites, we automatically gather information about the computer that you use to access our sites, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
Choice to Opt Out
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to no longer receive service-related communications, you must cancel the related services.
You may also choose to cancel your communication from Market Logics by emailing your cancellation request to email@example.com. We will process your cancellation request within 48 hours and send you a verification email.
Some of our services may enable you to create content and distribute information about yourself, your business or your services via the Internet and other distribution channels. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your content and information.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will use that information only for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We may disclose your personal information
- Where we are required by law to do so, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- To any third party where you have provided your consent to do so
- Where we are involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets that affects the services you access from us. In this case you will be notified via email and/or via a conspicuous posting on our website of any change in ownership or impact on the use of your personal information. We will also provide you with information as to any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Websites
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our websites, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Policy Information
Our websites may offer publicly accessible blogs and content communities. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. We are not responsible for the actions of users of our blogs and content communities.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
If you have created an account with us, you will be able to review and update your personal information by logging into your account using the user name and password information that you set. You should ensure that you have a valid email account registered with us for as long as you wish to access the services. Should you have any questions you may contact us at email@example.com.